8.22.2011

On the plus side...

If you know me, you know that I like to find a positive spin on just about everything. I find there is no good that can come out of negativity, so why dwell on negatives? It would be a very miserable way to go through life. I've found some pretty exciting positives that will come through. (not that any of them make up for hubs missing our daughter's birth...and these positives are what will help ME through, not so much him. He's got it wayyy worse than me, and I know he has his own list of positives)

In no particular order...
  • Trader Joes. Guiltfree chips, Cats Cookies, fresh flowers. I can't wait.
  • My dad's cooking. Make that gourmet cooking. Let's hope I can still lose the baby weight.
  • My mom's germ obsession. I will be bringing baby to a VERY sanitized home. My house here is clean, but it being a rental...well, I can only do so much. Plus, no one with dirty hands will be allowed within 100 feet of the house, let alone near Emma.
  • Siblings. I am blessed with two amazing siblings. I miss them both all.the.time. I am excited to share this time of my life with them and know miss Emma will love getting to know her Aunt KK and Uncle J-dawg.
  • Emma will (most likely) be born at the same hospital where Keith was born! It's also where I worked my first job as a nurse :)
  • FALL! I love Fall time and was sort of bummed that I might not get a "true" fall here in South Georgia.
I am sure there are many more, but that's all I can think of at the moment!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment