8.02.2011

25 Weeks :)

I don't know if it's the horizontal stripes or a different angle...but I definitely look bigger than last week! I don't feel much bigger, but now I'm super glad I'm doing these pictures!

Size: She is the size of an eggplant at about 9 inches long and 1.7 pounds.

Cravings: Like I said in my weekend post, I am really enjoying chicken salad. It's not something I usually eat, but I'm loving it now!
Symptoms: She moves around SO much, which I just love! I still feel pretty good on a daily basis, although feel like my belly is getting really tight. I wonder how my skin is going to stretch any more. I also have been getting really hot. Obviously it's super hot and humid outside, but I get really hot at random times while inside. At least a few times a day I ask hubs if he's hot and he laughs and says, "no" while I start fanning myself and try to cool down. Silly hormones.

What I miss: Being able to bend over comfortably while sitting down was something I took for granted. Hubs and I were playing a game on the floor the other night and I had to lay on my side since I couldn't bend over. Thank goodness again for that snoogle pillow!

Best moment of the week: One night last week as I was laying on my side relaxing I noticed my little wiggle worm was moving around a lot so I put my hand on my lower abdomen to get a better feel. For a brief moment she bounced up against my hand and I could feel her whole body. It was literally like I was holding her. I'm not sure if it was her head and back or little booty and back, but it was such an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment