"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"
Today we found out some not so exciting news regarding hubby's job that will affect his ability to be present for miss Emma's birth. As with anything in life, we are going to make the absolute best out of the situation and find a way to see all of the positives that this swerve in the road will bring.
We appreciate all of the wonderful love and support we have all ready received from our amazing family and friends. We are truly blessed.
"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will..."
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will..."
No comments:
Post a Comment