This week marks 26 weeks pregnant with our little girl.
Size: She is the still the size of an eggplant, but a bigger one at about 9.2 inches long. She should be about the 2 pound mark now! What a big girl :)
Cravings: No real cravings this week. Unless you count the homemade (low fat, made with applesauce) chocolate cake I made yesterday...
Weight Gain: Speaking of chocolate cake... I have gained plenty of weight. I am on track to gain within the recommended 25-35 pounds. Hopefully not more than that.
Symptoms: I still don't have too much to complain about! I had a few rough nights sleep where I was awake from 3-5am for no reason. I assume my body is trying to get me ready for a newborn. Might I suggest to mother nature that it would be more beneficial if I started out well rested when the baby gets here?!
What I miss: Because of those not so great nights sleep...this week I have missed a delicious morning cup of coffee. I know I technically can drink a small amount of caffeine, but I am trying to limit it and save it for "emergencies."
Best moment of the week: Every time Hubs feels baby move is the best moment because his response is just as excited as the first time. I love watching him and seeing the love he already has for our baby girl.
Here we are at 26 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment