8.12.2011

Best Friend Time

This past weekend my best friend of 13 years came to visit us in Georgia. Since flights into Jacksonville are WAY cheaper than to my small town, I drove down on Friday to pick her up. We decided to make a fun weekend of it and spent two nights in Jax. It was great to catch up and have a mini girls weekend. We did tons of shopping and had a great time eating delicious food and listening to live music at the "Jacksonville Landing."


I loved being near the water. It has been far too long!


On Sunday we drove to my small town. It was fun to show her the home Keith and I have made and give her a little look into our life together. Unfortunately, we got the not so good news while she was here and that put a damper on part of the visit. BUT, we still had a great time and it was nice to have her here to help start making plans to make the best out of our situation. ( I hate calling it a "situation" but I don't know what other term to use. It's not a "situation" it's life, and it's still a beautiful one.)

Luckily with this new curve in the road, I will get to spend a lot more time with her and my other family and friends back home!



No comments:

Post a Comment