Early last week I asked Keith if he had any plans for Valentine's day. He had a slightly stressed look on his face and said, "I have a plan, but am having a hard time executing it." Apparently he had called every restaurant in South Georgia looking for somewhere with a private room where we could enjoy a nice meal with Little Bit. That way, she could join us and I could feed her without being distracting to the other lovebirds enjoying their dinners. It was a very sweet thought, but apparently no such place exists around here. After discussing our other options, we decided to stay in and have a fondue style dinner together, and I am SO glad we did!
When Keith got home from work, he gave Emma and I our gifts.
He got Emma a new book and a pair of warm gloves for her cold hands!
And for me? A beautiful pearl drop necklace with Emma's birthstone above the pearl. It is beautiful and I love it!
Keith prepared our meal while I put our little lovebug to bed.
It was a delicious meal and I loved being able to stay in with Emma. I also really dislike going out to eat on Valentine's day. I am not a fan of the crowded restaurants and limited menu. Oh, and the cost? About $20 for both of us (for dinner and dessert!) Score!
Speaking of dessert...
YUM!
Hope you had a wonderful day as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment