2.29.2012

Today

This morning I woke up and began my day as usual (as usual as a 4 month old with unpredictable sleep patterns will allow) Wake up, tell myself I'm not THAT tired and say good morning to my sweet baby girl and (hopefully) get some sweet "good morning" smiles in return.

Then, I distract Emma while I make a cup of (decaf, blah) coffee, fix a quick breakfast, and pour myself a glass of watered down OJ (weird, I know.) Then, I grab the remote, turn to channel 813, and prepare to feed Emma.  BUT, this morning the dreaded "no signal" appeared on the TV screen. Now honestly I don't watch TV other than in the morning and occasionally in the evening with Keith, but when you're a SAHM you look forward to the little things like breakfast with Matt, Ann, Al, and Natalie. I'll admit it. I am a Today show junkie. I only actually sit and watch less than 30 minutes of the 4 hour show, but I enjoy having it on in the background as I prepare for the day. Without the Today show I wouldn't have a clue what was going on in the world, nor would I have the 411 on the latest trends. My new dream job is to be a Today show contributor. Either that or find a way to get Sara's job as Kathie and Hoda's side-kick.

Anyways, luckily Keith got home from PT and fixed the TV in just enough time for me to catch the headlines. The day got better in that instant.

  • Today Emma and I got a lot done around the house as well as went for a long walk outside. It was HOT out there and I think I even broke a sweat.
  • Today is exactly 1 month until my birthday! I get excited every leap year because I can actually say that. Silly, I know.
  •  
  • Today we got the lab results back from Emma's CBC. She is pretty Anemic :( I was surprised, but it totally makes sense seeing how quickly she gets SO tired and how she always falls asleep while eating. It also explains her freezing cold hands! She started iron supplements this evening. Poor baby!
  •  
     
    I think tomorrow will be a good day.
     
    Good night!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment