Emma LOVES bathtime!
Every night around 6:00 pm, we get Emma ready for bed. Our routine starts with the bath, and even if she is a bit fussy at the moment, Emma gets super excited as soon as she hears the bath water running. She has had this reaction since we started baths in the tub! Daddy usually gets the water going while I undress her and pick out her jammies. We alternate giving her the bath, but I usually let Keith do it since he doesn't get too much time her her during the day.
After bath, we quickly get her dressed (she does not love this part) then it's time for "eat long time." I nurse Emma to sleep, and she won't have it any other way. Sometimes she eats for 15 minutes, sometimes as long as 2 hours. It can be exhausting, but we love our snuggle time!
Emma's first bath in her tub, and now at 4 months old.
Omg she is getting so big!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment