I sat down to write about our weekend and thought, how is it already Wednesday?? We had a wonderful weekend here in small town Georgia. This past weekend was the annual "Azalea Festival," which was surprisingly fun. It was soo nice out! WAY too nice to be wearing a long sleeve shirt AND a baby!
There were tons of fun things to do and see- including Emma's first pony!
I also got Emma a new bow at one of the many vendors. She needed it.
Unfortunately, we spent all of our cash on Emma's accessories so we couldn't try the "Shrimp on a stick" or "Alligator." Darn...
All of the festivities really wore our baby girl out. So much, that she even took her paci! Who is that baby?!
Sunday was a great day as well! Emma and I woke up to homemade Chocolate and banana pancakes, then we checked out a new church, which we loved!
Keith calls her our little "Cindy Lou Hou" in that sleeper gown. Stinkin' cute!
Love our weekends together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment