10.05.2011

Baby's Shower

Have I mentioned how spoiled I am? If it wasn't apparent before, it certainly was after the baby shower thrown by my mom, sister, and Keith's mom and Nan. Not only was baby spoiled with such wonderful gifts, but I was as well. It meant so much to me to have some of my best friends and wonderful family come (and travel so far!).It makes me so happy to see all the love there is for this little girl before she is even born.

The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious. We played some great games and it was wonderful to catch up with friends and family I hadn't seen in far too long.

Dessert Table
Me and Nan!
Spoiled with gifts!
A few of the lovely guests

My lovely mom and sister <3

With my sister and wonderful MIL, Karen.

Keith's Family <3

So many wonderful things for baby!
It was such a wonderful and memorable day and I am so thankful for all of my family and friends who made me feel so special. I can't wait to introduce my little girl to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment