I am still pregnant! 23 weeks to be exact. We are finally all moved in and settled in our house in Georgia, and so far, we love it here!
Some brief updates on my pregnancy:
16 weeks: I started to feel the first little flutters. It was amazing! At first I didn't believe it and figured it was too soon to feel the baby move, but I am quite in tune with my body and as they became more frequent I became more confident!
16 weeks 5 days: My best friend set up an ultrasound at the OB office where her mom works so that my Momma could see sweet pea. It was so so special to share that experience with her. AND we were able to find out that...
IT'S A GIRL!
A princess to be exact, according to the doctor. Keith couldn't be there since he was driving accross the country for our big move. I was able to call him and put him on speaker phone while we found out the exciting news. His response was priceless- he was thrilled!
17.3 weeks: In the process of moving, we snapped a baby bump picture...SHE is starting to grow!
19ish weeks: Keith felt her kick for the first time! It was such a fun moment to watch his reaction!
20.6 weeks: We made the 11 hour drive to Richmond to visit with our families for the 4th of July weekend. 11 hours in the car was not so much fun for this pregger bum.
22.4 weeks: We announced to our family that our little one would be named...
23 weeks: Today we are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary! We couldn't be happier with the upcoming addition to our family!
Here I am at 22.5 weeks:
Have a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment