Okay, so this post is WAYY overdue...mostly because I thought I had published this last week...apparently I need some more "blog coaching" or something like that...
Last week was the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. The most magical time of the year, according to true albuquerquens(?) This year, Katie, her little Kylie, and I got up at the crack of dawn to see what all the hype was about. We were pleasantly surprised...
 |
| Katie and I before the balloons took off... notice it is still DARK outside! |
 |
| Balloons filling the pretty blue sky! |
 |
| I am soo glad we decided to get up extra early to see the balloons close up- it was so neat! |
 |
| My fav. little girl and I checking out the special shape balloons! |
 |
| Me and Miss Kylie! |
 |
| She was such a trooper- getting up super early to partake in the balloon fiesta craziness |
 |
| Bee family :) |
 |
| It was sad to leave all the pretty balloons, but again, I am SO glad we went! What a fun day! |
p.s. Thanks Katie for all of the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment