My mom text me the other day saying, "I finally got around to reading your blog, and I love it!" Instead of thinking, "aw, that's sweet." My first thought was, people actually read this?! And if they do, well geeze I haven't been a very nice "blog hostess" (?) Seeing as I haven't updated in over TWO months! Well, I'm here to say that I am back, and hopefully for good!
These past two months Keith and I have been working, A LOT (well, him more than I, but that's how it's suppose to be, right?) I am still only working my two days a week, but since I've been on nights the whole past month it felt like I was working way more! There were even a few days where Keith and I didn't get to see each other at all because I was working 12 hour nights and he was on 12 hour days. Welcome to the real world, right? On one of those nights my sweet hubby surprised me at the hospital with a HUGE Dunkin Donuts Mocha-Frappe Lattee...mmmm! I am spoiled.
Is anyone else super excited for it to be October and have fall-ish weather!? It's still really hot here, but we have had a few cooler days. I just love all of the smells and tastes of fall. I don't think I truly realized my love of fall until last year when I wasn't in school anymore. I think the "back to school" blues always got in the way of me truly appreciating this wonderful time of year.
Well, hopefully the next post will be much, much sooner than 2 months from now!
I'll leave you with a cute picture of hubs and me at a wedding we went to of some friends from Albuquerque
( I don't know which one you should be more shocked about, the fact that Keith is wearing purple or the fact that we actually have friends in Albuquerque that aren't in the Air Force! Ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment