So I figured I'd finally make a contribution. Not to sure what I think about the whole blogging thing yet, as I think Allie does a pretty good job keeping our family and friends up to date on what we have going on in our lives through this and facebook, but I thought about opening up a couple topics of "discussion" that Allie and I have. First- What the heck is Rocky? It seems silly but when we got him he was listed as a Heeler/Lab mix, but we both see basically zero lab in our dog, but he certainly is much whiter and his tail looks different than your average heeler. If you haven't met him he is protective, smart (maybe even a little sneaky), quiet, and full of energy.
Rocky...
Our usual suspects....
White Shepherd
White Siberian Husky
The Vet says dingo...

Heeler (of course)
Canaan dog...
Maybe he gets his sneakiness from being part coyote?

Or (I can only dream) he's part wolf
Secondly is what our next career/geographic move will be as a family. Anybody have any thoughts on a law enforcement agency without tons of beauracracy, geographic stability, stable hours, and a mission that involves narcotics, terrorism, or violent crime? Allie and I have lots of decisions coming up, but are looking at the Marshals and ICE...any thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment