Anyways, we had such a great time watching our little Pumpkin experience the joy of a Pumpkin Patch.
There were so many to choose from!
"This would be a lot more fun if I could eat the corn, Daddy."
Emma was not such a big fan of the train ride. In fact, she clung to me for most of the 15 minute ride. She likes trains from a distance (when they are not sounding their whistle)
We made it through the corn maze!
We have an almost "two footer!"
(p.s. Do you see those Tiny Toms?! Adorable. Yes? One of her birthday presents from us)
After a nap and lunch, we headed to Pumpkin Patch #2, located at a local church in our town. It was pretty cute.
Emma picked the perfect baby pumpkin!
Once it was hers, she wouldn't let it go!
"Look at my pumpkin!!"
"Mommy, I think this should be your pumpkin!"
Seriously? Melt my heart.
Happy Fall!
(I know I completely ignored the fact that I haven't blogged in over FOUR MONTHS...maybe one day I will catch up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment