9.21.2011

My New "Normal"

It's been a while! It's also been a crazy few weeks! Keith left for his deployment about a week and a half ago. That day I had all of our things packed up and put in storage, canceled our lease, and drove 3.5 hours to Atlanta. To say I was exhausted physically and emotionally would be an understatement. But, I was happy to "get on" with my life and create my "new normal." I spent that weekend in Atlanta with Keith's Aunt, then my wonderful sister flew in from visiting with her boyfriend in Texas to make the 8.5 hour drive with me from Atlanta to Richmond.
I am happy to finally be settled in Richmond. Well, I am settled in. Baby, however, is not. I still am working on our space together in my parent's finished basement. Really, I just need to decide what I want her to sleep in (pack n play vs. bassinet vs. something else?) Too many choices! I know that when it comes down to it, any of those options will work just fine. I, of course, just want the best option for my little girl!
Somewhere to sleep is just about all my little one needs now after the lovely shower mine and Keith's family threw for us. I will post about that later! It was just wonderful!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment